Thursday, January 30, 2014

entry trois

hold it

before I say too much much more I need to set a few rules.  I was surprised that so many people were actually reading this right away--  that's a good thing, though because

rule one: this blog is public.  who is my audience? everyone!  This is me.  This is not a diary of my deepest darkest thoughts.  I am omitting some details and content, assuming that anyone with any authority over me is reading it.  This is a DINNER TABLE BLOG meaning, would I say these things at dinner with my extended family in Virginia? 

rule two: this blog is humanitarian.  my perspective is openly humanist in any ethical discussion and rooted in principles of Kingian nonviolence. 

rule three: I am not going to talk about religion on anything more than descriptive terms

rule four: likewise, I have very little to say about politics at home or abroad and nothing to say on more than simply descriptive terms

rule five: of course I mention travel, but this is not a travel blog.  this blog is to establish a public presence to reach out to people I have connected to around the world.  furthermore, this blog is to establish my public work as an artist

rule six: This blog is about me.  I will not mention others, unless absolutely necessary, and I will not mention anyone by name (or any other clearly recognizable mark) irresponsibly. 

rule seven: I will not write libel, rumors, or gossip.  I refuse to deliberately misrepresent or defame anyone or any anonymous party.

rule eight: I will respond to any questions directly and shortly after I see them

I also have one rule (but only one rule) for you:

respect the spirit of this blog,
I hope to make some friends here.  be patient with me as I work the details out.  still not able to edit these entries but edit schmedit

mmml

justin




No comments:

Post a Comment