Friday, February 7, 2014

entry otto

well my departure has finally come.  I have my passport in my hands, and I'm ready to go.  this is my last post for a while.  my taxi is picking me up in 45 minutes. 

the last of my goodbyes to people here have been said, now that is a kind of rush; I believe that the sad part of travel is over.  now my heart is open to new experience.  soon I will smell saltwater in the air, and have the novelty of being somewhere completely new, and I will be relatively alone, free to make new impressions on everyone around me

Anyway the next couple of days will be the physical part of travel--motion--and I cross the Pacific again, for the fifth time

am I fully prepared? of course, no.  I just know that I have forgotten to pack something I will daydream about in China later.  oh well, I added some more books to the pile, including my own.  




um




blah, then, that's it for a while.  I really have more to say, but where is it now?  my mind's a sweet blank.  in a few minutes a long journey begins.  O___O

more later, possibly on a new page

justin

No comments:

Post a Comment